Music – “Fuck Team Sports” by Chewing On Tinfoil
Round 1 – Multiple Choice
1. Why did Jonathan Harker go to Dracula’s castle in the first place?
a) He was writing a book about vampires
b) He was investigating a murder
c) He was making a real-estate deal
d) None of the above
2. What was the ill-fated main character’s name in Universal’s classic The Wolfman?
a) Sam Loomis
b) John Thomas
c) Frank Stricklen
d) Larry Talbot
3. Who played the Bride of Frankenstein in the classic film of the same name?
a) Valerie Hobson
b) Una O’Connor
c) Evelyn Ankers
d) Elsa Lanchester
Round 2 – True/False
1. TRUE or FALSE: Boris Karloff and Zita Johann first met on the set of The Mummy, subsequently fell in love, and were married until his death in 1974.
2. TRUE or FALSE: As was the case with many movies of the time, 1954’s The Creature from the Black Lagoon was originally produced in 3D
3. TRUE or FALSE: The Phantom of the Opera was slated to be the first movie to set up a monster universe created by Jack Gross, but was pushed back due to lack of funds.
Round 3 – IMDB Smart Ass
George A. Romero – Chris Isaak – Roger Corman – Frankie Faison – Scott Glenn – Ted Levine – Jodie Foster
“A young F.B.I. cadet must confide in an incarcerated and manipulative killer to receive his help on catching another serial killer who skins his victims.”
Charles S. Dutton – Richard Roundtree – John C. McGinley – R. Lee Ermey – Gwyneth Paltrow – Kevin Spacey – Morgan Freeman
“Two detectives, a rookie and a veteran, hunt a serial killer who uses the seven deadly sins as his modus operandi.”
Chloe Sevigny – John Carroll Lynch – Brian Cox – Robert Downey Jr. – Anthony Edwards – Mark Ruffalo – Jake Gyllenhaal
“In the late 1960s/early 1970s, a San Francisco cartoonist becomes an amateur detective obsessed with tracking down the Zodiac Killer, an unidentified individual who terrorizes Northern California with a killing spree.”
Round 4 – Movie or Nah?
1. Auntie Lee’s Meat Pies
2. Hannibal Licked-Her’s Wet Dream
3. The Texas Vibrator Massacre
Round 5 – Nonsense Lightning Round
1. A Chinese athlete has set the Guinness World Record for “most consecutive stairs climbed on what” after breaking his own record by two?
2. A dog from Canada has set the world record for doing what?
3. A Russian man did what for revenge to his wife after she legally changed her name for a supermarket promotion?